Sirvoy can automatically keep your availability updated and retrieve your bookings from Agoda.
Follow these instructions to activate the connection:
- Inform your Agoda account manager that you want to connect via XML through Sirvoy.
- When the request has been approved, go to Settings -> Channels -> Agoda.
- First enter your Agoda hotel ID and click “Save”.
- Next, you will be asked to map the room types available in Agoda to your corresponding room types in Sirvoy.
- Make sure to verify that all room types have the correct restrictions set as expected, since the rooms will become bookable immediately after the connection is activated.
- Once your mapping is completed, contact the Sirvoy support team and we will activate the connection for you.
- If you are currently receiving credit card details through Agoda, once the connection is active the card details will be sent through the connection instead of being visible in your extranet. To be able to access the credit card information, you will need to use the “Sirvoy Vault” feature. If you are using Sirvoy’s Stripe integration, details will be automatically stored there too. Please see our article on receiving credit card details from channel bookings using Stripe for more information.