- Go to Settings -> Booking engine.
- Click the three dots adjacent to the booking engine you want.
- In the drop-down list, click “How to Install.”
- Find and copy the code snippet to add to your website.
There are different options to choose from:
- A simple URL which will take the visitor to a standalone page displaying the booking engine. (Or URL for your webpage built with the Sirvoy Website Builder if enabled in Pro.)
- A booking engine ID to be used with our WordPress plugin. Install the plugin and enter your booking engine ID in the WordPress settings.
Note: Your room types and room type duplicates can be sold on this platform. However, any room types classified as “internal room type” in your settings will not be displayed.
Tip: With Sirvoy Website Builder (available in Pro) you can create your own professional webpage with your booking engine automatically integrated.