- Download the plugin here: sirvoy-wp-plugin.zip
- Install the plugin in WordPress by uploading the zip file.
- In your Sirvoy account, go to Settings -> booking form -> booking form on your website -> how to install and choose “Booking form ID to be used in the WordPress plugin” and copy the code in the grey box.
- Go back to WordPress and enter the booking engine ID in Settings -> Sirvoy Booking Engine.
- Put this short code in the pages or posts where you want to display the booking engine:
- To display the booking engine in a specific language (not using auto-detect), use this format:
- Optionally, go to Appearance -> Widgets in WordPress and add the “Sirvoy Hotel Booking Widget” to your sidebar.
Please note: The current plugin will not update automatically through the WordPress repository. Future updates must be installed manually as described here.