Note: The information in this article contains third party system descriptions that are subject to change without prior notice. Therefore, please be aware that some details may be outdated due to recent modifications made by the third party.
You can easily add the booking engine on your WIX site. Be aware that there are two different versions of the WIX website builder: WIX Editor and WIX ADI.
Follow these steps when logged in on WIX Editor
- In Sirvoy, go to Settings -> Booking Engines.
- Click the three dots adjacent to a booking engine to be installed.
- Click “How to Install.”
- Copy the HTTPS code found under “Copy this code.”
- In the Wix Editor, go to Add Elements (+) -> Embed Code -> Embed HTML.
- In the box for “HTML Settings” that appears, paste the HTTPS code in the field under “Add your code here (HTTPS only).”
- Click “Apply.”
Follow these steps when logged in on WIX ADI
- Click Add on the top toolbar.
- Click Apps
- Select HTML Embed and click Add
- Select page and click Add to Page
- Click HTML Settings
- Paste your HTTPS code. (You find the Sirvoy booking engine code in Sirvoy here, under Settings -> Booking Engine -> How to Install.)
- Adjust the width and height of the HTML window if needed, using the HTML Settings tools, and click Preview
- You should now see the booking engine on the page.
If the HTML widget isn’t working, there may be a problem with the code. You can check if the code is correct by using this site.
Note: Because of incompatibilities and limitations with the integration to WIX, the only supported way to save card details is Sirvoy Vault. Also, the booking engine confirmation page will be placed outside the page where you have installed the engine. In addition to this, the feature to redirect the guest to a customized landing page after completing the booking process (data-target-confirmation-url) is incompatible with WIX. We recommend using Sirvoy Website Builder, which is included in Sirvoy Pro and supports all the payment solutions available in Sirvoy.