Sirvoy’s calendar page is at the core of your productivity. From it, you can perform many essential actions and see a big-picture overview of bookings, units, availability, selected extras, and housekeeping status.
Navigating the Calendar Page
There are several ways you can customize the calendar to your current needs:
- Use the filters to:
- See only units that are registered under a certain category or room type.
- Sort the unit list according to different criteria.
- Use the date navigation to jump:
- One week or one month forward/backward.
- To a specific starting date.
- To today’s date.
- Select if you want to see a whole month or a whole week.
Managing Bookings and Blocking Units
Apart from giving you an overview, the calendar page also allows you to quickly care for daily tasks–all from one place.
Creating a booking:
- Click on a date in a unit’s row to make a new booking with that unit and check-in date.
- Select the number of guests and the check-out date in the pop-up.
- Click “Search” to go to the booking engine, where you can finalize the booking.
Editing a booking:
Click on a booking bar to:
- Open the booking’s quick view, where you can confirm the booking, check in or check out the guest, and see key details.
- Enable easy unit swapping by dragging and dropping the booking to another available unit with the same dates.
Blocking off or editing a unit:
- Click on a unit name/number.
- In the window, you can delete, edit, or block the unit for a specified time period.
Making a note on specific dates:
- Click a date to create a note for that date.
- Once saved, the date is marked with a small red triangle.