Conflicting tax settings between Sirvoy and Airbnb can be resolved by using the same tax rate across both systems. This may require changing tax settings in Airbnb, Sirvoy, or both.
To edit taxes in Airbnb:
- Go to Menu -> Listing and click on the listing you want to edit.
- Click on “Pricing and Availability.”
- Scroll to the “Taxes” heading and click “Edit.”
To edit taxes in Sirvoy:
- Go to Settings -> Payments & invoicing for general tax settings.
- Go to Settings -> Accommodation, find the room type you’re trying to map, and click the adjacent “Edit” for individual room type tax settings.