Sirvoy’s channel manager can connect with Airbnb to retrieve bookings and automatically update room availability and prices.
Before You Start:
- Create an Airbnb account and list your properties.
- If you already have an iCal connection between Airbnb and Sirvoy, delete your Airbnb import calendars.
- Note that only admins of your Airbnb account, not co-hosts, can see and map listings.
Connect Your Sirvoy and Airbnb Accounts:
- Log in to Airbnb.
- On a different tab, but in the same browser window, log in to Sirvoy.
- In Sirvoy, go to the Airbnb integration page at Settings -> Channels -> Airbnb -> Connect.
- Review the terms, agree, and click “Allow.”
- On the Airbnb integration page, map your Sirvoy room types to the matching Airbnb listings and resolve any warnings displayed (for example, conflicting tax settings between Sirvoy and Airbnb).
- Click “Save.”
Your Sirvoy and Airbnb accounts are now connected!
From now on, Sirvoy will control rates, availability, and restrictions (with some important exceptions) for your Airbnb listings. Therefore, make all future updates to those features in Sirvoy because they will override those settings in Airbnb. Changes made in Sirvoy will apply to Airbnb within minutes.
If you have 5 unique apartments with 5 listings on Airbnb, they must be mapped to 5 different room types in Sirvoy, each containing one unit. Or if you have 5 identical apartments, you can:
Before You Go:
If you have 5 unique apartments with 5 listings on Airbnb, they must be mapped to 5 different room types in Sirvoy, each containing one unit.
Or if you have 5 identical apartments, you can: